Winnie the Pooh – Rumbly Tummy Pooh
Join Pooh and help him fill his tummy with honey. Rumbly Tummy Pooh is very hungry and needs your help with getting him his honey. First, squeeze Pooh’s belly to hear rumbly tummy SFX. When he asks for honey, place the honey jar to his mouth and hear a reward phrase and action. Pooh’s nose moves in a circle while he talks Be sure to feed him, because his tummy continues to rumble louder and louder until he gets his honey. Place the honey jar to his mouth to stop the grumbling and receive rewarding SFX. Once Pooh is full, he’ll shake his ears, nose and rock side to side in content. Silly old bear.
- Help fill Pooh’s tummy with honey
- Stop Pooh’s tummy from rumbling by placing the honey jar to his mouth
- Pooh’s nose moves in a circle while he talks
- Once Pooh is full, he’ll shake his ears, nose and rock side to side
- Helps teach baby cause and effect
Looking for more cute characters? Check out our Character Index.